Business Development Manager
No Posted Date
Do you want to escalate to a leadership position, hire and growth your own team?
Within Ep America, you can find an strong sales growth projection during the next 5 years.
This job position is responsible for building relationships with potential new customers, will regularly be contacting companies by phone, email and sometimes face-to-face in order to determine how Ep America Core Services can benefit their business. Providing quotes, calculating costs, profit margins, distance and travel times are few things this position will be doing on a daily basis.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Actively prospect and qualify new customers, identify their shipping needs and build customer relationships.
• Manage and develop carrier relationships to cover our customer’s needs.
• Bring and respond to customer RFQ’s and keep our opportunities log updated.
• Responsible for the most efficient freight movement and cost effective service as well as compliance with DOT and safety regulations.
• Responsible to meet on time performance requirements.
Resolve transportation problems with speed and professionalism.
• Undergraduate degree preferred. Major or significant coursework in logistics and supply chain management a plus.
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience in supply chain/logistics/transportation preferred.
• Strong writing and verbal communication aptitude and proven ability to provide
• creative suggestions and vision relative to closing on targeted strategic accounts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proficient in TMS, CRM, Loadboards and similar, preferred but not required.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
|Benefits Offered||Full Compensation Package|