EP America is expanding aggressively worldwide and we are looking for highly creative and entrepreneurial talent to help us achieve our most outrageous goals and have fun in the process. If you are looking to take the driver seat on your career and you’re excited by the challenge of connecting with people, building relationships, and seizing opportunities we would love to talk to you.
What’s in it for you?
It took a lot of time and energy to build your customers trust, we get that, so we offer a flat organization where you’ll have full control over the account management stakeholders.
EP America offers a fun work environment that fosters collaboration.
We believe the wellbeing of our talents should be a top priority, for this reason we offer medical, dental and vision plans. Staying fit is your thing? Our Wellness program aims to release work stress while helping you stay fit.
Work hard, play hard! we offer flexible paid-time-off, the more you achieve thru your hard work, the more you can take.
And of course, a competitive compensation package including base salary an un-capped commission structure.
About the role:
You will create your portfolio of accounts through prospecting while providing logistics solutions based on individual customer needs by using a consultative sales approach that will provide the opportunity to navigate the sales cycles and develop account-specific growth strategies. Business is initially generated through inside sales with the opportunity to travel as needed to grow your portfolio. On a typical day you will:
- Prospect for leads and build a pipeline, through a variety of techniques including heavy cold-calling
- Daily logging in CRM, maintain an up-to-date pipeline tool and report meeting notes.
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology.
- Negotiate with customers to secure profitable rates and client satisfaction
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry including rates, carriers, load capacities, and equipment
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale (negotiating rates, identifying carriers and specialized equipment, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of selling and account management experience in supply chain/logistics/transportation
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- Confident decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Effective, professional communication
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus
Ep America is committed to providing the fastest, friendlier and most dedicated care to each of our partners, carriers, vendors and customers, both internal and external. An Ep American lives through our core values and identifies with them as the foundation of the company culture:
Innovation and Creativity / Always Learning / Winners Culture / Integrity / Quickness / Passion to serve / Social awareness / Build trust / No hierarchical barriers to growth / Collaboration