EP America is expanding aggressively worldwide and we are looking for highly creative and entrepreneurial talent to help us achieve our most outrageous goals and have fun in the process. If you are looking to take the driver seat on your career and you’re excited by the challenge of connecting with people, building relationships, and seizing opportunities we would love to talk to you.
What’s in it for you?
At EP America we offer a flat organization hierarchy where you’ll have full control over your career path.
EP America offers a fun work environment that fosters collaboration.
We believe the wellbeing of our talents should be a top priority, for this reason we offer medical, dental and vision plans. Staying fit is your thing? Our Wellness program aims to release work stress while helping you stay fit.
And of course, a competitive compensation package including base salary and bonus structure.
About the role:
As a part of the Operations Team you are responsible for providing support to our customer accounts with freight shipping in North America including to and from Mexico, in addition to intra-Mexico freight.
Logistic Developers are tasked with scheduling appointments, coordinating with customs brokers and Mexican carriers, and ensuring their loads are serviced properly. It is the responsibility of the Logistic Developer to facilitate the execution of all shipments handled through the Operations Team. Fluent Spanish speaker (written & spoken) is considered a great asset. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the Logistic Developer to ensure that our customers receive a high level of service and experience.
Daily task and responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with customers’ planners, logistics teams, and facilities
- Schedule all customer shipments correctly with all pertinent information and documentation.
- Build reputable relationships with Carrier Reps and Managers.
- Ensure loads are tracked and updated in timely manner.
- Update and resolve incidents regularly.
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and external requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Collaboration with Sales and Sourcing teams to identify potential problems and come up with appropriate solutions
- Must love technology and can adapt it to provide solutions.
- Experienced use of load boards (DAT, ITS, Loadlink)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Effective listening and strong communication skills for interaction with drivers, customers, and company staff
- Strategic problem-solving abilities able to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Must be a team player and provide leadership
- A positive, tenacious and proactive attitude
- Effective, professional communication
- Startup, tech, or freight brokerage experience a plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus
Ep America is committed to providing the fastest, friendlier and most dedicated care to each of our partners, carriers, vendors and customers, both internal and external. An Ep American lives through our core values and identifies with them as the foundation of the company culture:
Innovation and Creativity / Always Learning / Winners Culture / Integrity / Quickness / Passion to serve / Social awareness / Build trust / No hierarchical barriers to growth / Collaboration