EP America is expanding aggressively worldwide and we are looking for highly creative and entrepreneurial talent to help us achieve our most outrageous goals and have fun in the process. If you are looking to take the driver seat on your career and you’re excited by the challenge of connecting with people, building relationships, and seizing opportunities we would love to talk to you.
What’s in it for you?
It took a lot of time and energy to build your pool of carriers, we get that, so we offer a flat organization hierarchy where you’ll have full control over the onboarding process.
EP America offers a fun work environment that fosters collaboration.
We believe the well being of our talents should be a top priority, for this reason we offer medical, dental and vision plans. Staying fit is your thing? Our Wellness program aims to release work stress while helping you stay fit.
Work hard, play hard! we offer flexible paid-time-off, the more you achieve thru your hard work, the more you can take.
And of course, a competitive compensation package including base salary and bonus structure.
About the role:
As a part of the Carrier Sales team you will partner with the Ops team to support the movement of our customer’s shipments. This role encompasses aspects of sales, account management, technology and operations. The purpose of the role is to build carrier relationship and negotiate pricing to allow our customers to have fast access to options to move their freight. You will have ownership over:
- Continuously research and source new carriers to grow portfolio
- Manage a carrier portfolio through the development of strong relationships and operational understandings to match carrier preferred lanes with freight
- Continually reviewing carriers’ capacity, to identify growth opportunities
- Strategizing with Business Development executives and Management team to provide capacity solutions for our current and prospective customers
- Observing and applying knowledge of the freight market’s trends and seasonality.
- Growing areas where you can add value outside of your day to day
- Must love technology and can adapt it to provide solutions.
- Experienced use of load boards (DAT, ITS, Loadlink)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Effective listening and strong communication skills for interaction with drivers, customers, and company staff
- Strategic problem-solving abilities able to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Must be a team player and provide leadership
- A positive, tenacious and proactive attitude
- Effective, professional communication
- Startup, tech, or freight brokerage experience a plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus
Ep America is committed to providing the fastest, friendlier and most dedicated care to each of our partners, carriers, vendors and customers, both internal and external. An Ep American lives through our core values and identifies with them as the foundation of the company culture:
Innovation and Creativity / Always Learning / Winners Culture / Integrity / Quickness / Passion to serve / Social awareness / Build trust / No hierarchical barriers to growth / Collaboration