We take pride in providing the most flexible and friendliest service to our partner carriers to drive value for our customers, tell us the lanes you are looking for and let us find freight for you in carrier jobs. We are here to complement your sales force and help you achieve your operational objectives.
Our Trucking Services
We have plenty of expertise and all type of services including Dry Van, Flatbeds, Reefers or LTL loads, we can assist customers with: Premium, Volume Quote/Partial Shipments, Fragile Cargo, Haz-Mat, Out Of Gauge, Heavy Loads, Hand Carry, Hot Shots, Multi-Stops, Tradeshow Deliveries, High Value and more.
1.- Freight Company with expertise in Supply Chain Management and Compliance Control.
2.- Part of Europartners Group, founded in 2002, one of the fastest growing logistics companies, and currently the largest Mexican Owned.
3.- 22 offices in the NAFTA region (USA, Canada & Mexico).
4.- Aggressive global expansion goals (2020 Goal = 120 offices worldwide).
5.- Growth of 237% in the last 3 years in Mexico (from $24.6 million USD in 2009 to $58.30 million USD in 2012).
6.- Diversified customer base (over 900 Clients).
7.- Powered by talented people, driven by Values. We handle great accounts for carrier jobs.
Worry about payments?
Worry about compliance?
Please check below our requirements and submit our new vendor registration form along with required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon completion and approval, a Carrier Manager will contact you to complete our setup process for carrier jobs.
To become an Approved Carrier you must provide and meet the following criteria:
• Complete the new vendor registration form, including valid main carrier contact information and dispatch contact information.
• Submit an electronic W9. (Canadian carriers will download special IRS forms and submit offline.)
• You will be required to meet the following Carrier Jobs Compliance Requirements:
• Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None.
• Proof of Active Operating Authority.
• Proof of Bond.
• All Carriers must have appropriate Federal, State, or Provincial Authority.
• Being financially stable.
• Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
• $100,000 Cargo Coverage
• $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
• Worker's Compensation as required by law.
• General Liability (GL) insurance in a minimum amount of $1,000,000 is preferred. If we do not already have a copy of your certificate on file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent (producer).
We look forward to be working with your company!
We are always looking for long-term partners to create a committed to win-win Business relationship. If you are:
• Looking forward to growth your Business in Mexico, Canada and the United States
• Complied with Regulations
• Specialized in Laredo
One of our Sourcing executives will call you to discuss Business opportunities.