Our Experienced Professionals:
"Our services are offered by talented leaders, who developed themselves and their team members organically. They represent not only our core values but the local values as well, with transparency, promptness, quick reaction to solve challenges and dedication.
Founder and Director Partner of Europartners Group, 22 years of experience working in International Logistics fields, frequent key speaker at International Logistics Forums and Symposiums at different universities."
USA OTR Division Manager
"My ultimate goal as an EP American is to be able to change the perception of the local market regarding transportation and commerce with Mexico. Make trade with Mexico easier for them.
With 15 years of experience in logistics and transportation, from Mexico and the United States, I have acquired a valuable perspective from which companies, partners and colleagues can benefit to make their supply chain management more efficient."
USA International Manager
"Everyday what drives me is the chance to be creative and help solve any issues that might arise throughout the shipping process.
My professional goal is to make a positive impact with my expertise and ethics. Here in EP America, everyone is treated with respect, answers and solutions are provided for every question asked.
Over 12 years of experience behind me in logistics and transportation here in Houston."
We call ourselves EP Americans, we are logistics professionals with organizational skills, expertise, detailed-oriented, analytic, empowered. Here you will find colleagues and leaders who actually want to help you grow as you grow with the Business. We believe in a more Transformational Leadership Style.
A Leader is the one who makes things happen and achieves his goals supported by his work team. He also has the ability to guide, influence, convince and listen to his team or the people that surround him, always with integrity, respect and congruence.
EP America is always looking for talented, energetic, entrepreneurs future leaders for our current or new offices. Hereby the job functions open all year round, applicable for Canada and United States.
At EP America our focus is on maximizing speed, flexibility and transparency, allowing our customer to have greater control and minimizing distractions while increasing efficiency in their logistics needs.
If you are a focused, entrepreneur, creative and skilled professional, we are waiting for you!
• Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills.
• Ability to develop long term relationships.
• Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
• Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations with carriers and customers.
• Must be adaptable to changing needs of carriers, customers and company goals.
• Effective follow up and organizational skills.
• In-depth knowledge of North America Logistics and Over The Road Transportation Services.
In general, we offer:
• Competitive base salary and uncapped earning potential.
• Health, dental, vision plans as well as life, long-term, and short-term disability Insurance.
• Paid Sick Time, Vacation Pay & Holiday Pay.
• Flexible & energetic work environment.
• Great opportunity for growth.
“EP America Inc., complies with all federal and state laws forbidding discrimination and will attempt to provide a reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified individuals to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job.”